The Bio-Mat Professional is registered an FDA Medical Device #2954299
Click on each for a closer look at the ISO Certification:
The Bio-Mat is a “pad” which lies on top of a massage table or your home mattress. It converts electricity through a computerized control panel, produced by Texas Instruments, into Far Infrared Rays (FIR), nature’s invisible light.
1. The RichWay Bio-Mat™ uses Japanese Kurare Carbon ceramic (Patent 1386560),and has electrical consumption of 60% less as compared to other electric mattresses.
The Bio-Mat Controller
The push button system allows easy control of all functions. Manufactured for Richway International, Inc. by Texas Instruments for the highest standard of quality.
1. F.I.R. Indicator (Far Infrared): When you change the temperature, this light will come on and stay on.
2. Electronic Interception (Electromagnetic): Blocks harmful Electromagnetic waves. This light will come on when it blocks EMW (Electromagnetic Waves) only.
3. Alarm: This light will appear if there are any malfunctions. Please contact the dealer.
4. Temperature: Up - To increase the desired temperature.
5. Temperature: Down - To decrease the desired temperature.
6. Time Control: To set the length of time you want to use the Mattress. The light will change to a different time setting as you press the Timer Button on the indicator. When the temperature is set above 120 F/49 C, the Biomat will automatically reset itself down to 113 F/45 C after 4 hours of use. This feature protects the user from overheating and dehydration.
7. Power Button: On/Off
8. E.D.N.I.: Negative Ions indicator
9. Temperature: In Celsius (left) and Fahrenheit (right)
Important Messages from Richway:
Do not miss reading about the Biomat as follows.
The Biomat is not a device to cure cancer or any other disease.
The Biomat does not claim any medical benefits and does not claim to cure any disease or medical condition. It does not claim any diagnosis or treatment and only claims the statements in the Medical Device of the FDA's regulation.
Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner.
Any information and personal testimonies about the Biomat does not reflect the Biomat's claim.